22 Simple Habits To Improve Your Life In 2023
Happy New Year 🎈🎇🎆
We are beginning a new year, and only the Lord knows what lies ahead of us.
Many people begin the year with new year resolutions that may only last until the end of the first week in January. Others try to establish goals that they quickly forget as the pressure of life hits home.
The good news is that you can improve your life in 2023 if you surrender everything in the capable hands of the Lord. He will guide you on the path that is best for you.
Cultivate these twenty-two (22) simple habits to give the Lord total control of your l
Twenty-two habits to improve your life in 2023
- Wake up every morning with a prayer of thanksgiving. Here are Seven Powerful affirmations to kick-start your day.
- Determine in your heart that you will make the best of today
- Take a few minutes each day to meditate on the Word of God because there is tremendous power in the Word.
- Remember to always look toward the hills because your help comes from the Lord (Psalms 121).
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17 tells us to pray without ceasing. So always watch and pray because the coming of the Lord is near.
- Prophecy the living Word of God over your life and family every day.
- “Procrastination is the seed of self-destruction.” (Quotation attributed to Matthew Burton). Therefore don’t delay, get up and go!
- Your family is a priority so spend quality time with them.
- There will be times when you will feel as if the world is against you. You can overcome those trying times when you escape to a higher place in God and experience the beauty of the Lord.
- The most powerful name is JESUS (YESHUA). Therefore, call upon His name in times of trouble because He is a present help and there is guaranteed freedom and deliverance in His name.
- During 2023, you do not have to carry any unnecessary burden. Leave all your cares at the feet of Jesus.
- Don’t live in the past because all things are new when you put your trust in the Lord.
- Note that people will see your past but God sees your future and He has a great plan in store for you.
- Enjoy the life of your years by ensuring you occasionally take time off from work to rest and recuperate.
- Stay focused on your established goals until you have accomplished them.
- Your health is essential so eat a well-balanced diet, drink plenty of fluids, and exercise regularly.
- If you do not know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, make it your goal in 2023 to “Come, see a man” who will forgive all your sins.
- When life becomes overwhelming you can remain calm when you go to the rock that is higher than you (Pslams 61).
- If you are young and feeling insecure, I want to encourage you that greatness is within you and you can live a pure and dignified life in this corrupt world.
- Spend quality time with friends and family because you do not know how long they will be with you. As Paul states in 2 Corinthians 13:12, “Greet one another with a holy kiss.”
- Don’t live a defeated life in 2023 but always endeavor to elevate to God’s standard because He is a great God and He is victorious in everything.
- Take a minute to just lift up your hands and praise the Lord for He is God alone and His mercy towards us is everlasting. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!
The year 2022 has been a great year for this blog – becomingtheoilandwine. We received over seventy thousand (70,000) views and over forty-seven thousand(47,000) visitors.
Thank you, Lord, for giving us the inspiration to write these posts, and thank you for your faithfulness in following, reading, and liking the posts on this blog.
Happy New Year 2023
I pray that “the Lord will bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.” (Numbers 6:25-26)
I pray that “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.” (2 Corinthians 13:14)
Share with us your favorite habits that you will practice in 2023.😊