Seven Prophecies To Increase Your Faith
The Bible defines faith as the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1).
Abraham believed the Word of God and accepted it as done even though he did not know where he was going when God told him to leave his friends and relatives to relocate to a strange land.
Abraham “looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.” (Hebrews 11:10)
Abraham’s obedience to the Word of God accounted to him as righteousness. Therefore, “Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6)
Many people are looking for tangible signs to believe in God but Jesus states that the only evidence that He left for us is His death and resurrection.
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (Matthew 12:40 KJV)
Therefore, as children of God, we do not rely on physical evidence to prove that God exists.
The Lord will not necessarily speak to you in an audible voice or appear to you as a bright shining light to prove to you that He exists.
Thomas needed proof to believe that Jesus was raised from the dead and so when Christ manifested Himself to Thomas, He said, “because you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
We are this blessed generation, and so our journey in this world is one of faith (John 20:26-29). As the Bible states, “We walk by faith and not by sight” (2 Corinthians 7:7).
If you think that you lack faith then continue to read and declare these prophecies over your life to increase your confidence in God.
Seven Prophecies to Increase your faith
The Lord is saying that because you love Him and put Him first in your life all things will work together for your good (Romans 8:28).
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)
2. The Lord who began a good work in you will carry it through to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Amen
3. The Lord is saying to you that you should keep pressing on and continue to fight the good fight of faith. Take hold of eternal life to which you were called when you made your food confession in the presence of many witnesses. Keep holding on to the God of your salvation (1 Timothy 6:12)
4. The Lord will raise you up as a faithful priest to do the things that are in His heart and mind. He will build you a firm house and you shall walk in the anointing of the Lord forever (1 Samuel 2:35).
5. The Lord has chosen you to be a faithful man/woman of God in this generation (Psalms 12:1)
6. Your little faith though as small as a mustard seed will remove mountains of sickness, poverty, and ungodliness in your life. Nothing will be impossible for you (Matthew 17:20).
7. Walk with the shield of faith to extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one. The Lord is saying with your faith you will overcome the world as He did (Ephesians 6:16; 1 John 5:4).
We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers, remembering without ceasing your work of faith, labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the sight of our God and Father, knowing, beloved brethren, your election by God (1 Thes. 1:24)
But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. (1 Thes. 5:8-10)