Seven Powerful Affirmations To Kick-Start Your Day.
Seven Powerful affirmations to kick-start your day.
- The compassion of the Lord never fails because His mercies are renewed every morning. He is a faithful God who is not slack concerning His promises.
3. Even in the darkest hour the Lord is with you in the midst of it. God is a present help in times of trouble.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. (Psalms 46:1-3)
4. The best time to serve the Lord is while you are young because you will live a long and prosperous life to fulfill the great purpose that God has for you.
5. In spite of all the atrocities that are happening all over the world, you will not faint but will live to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalms 27:13).
6. If you continue to pray earnestly you will see the reward because God is always speaking and He has the right answer for you st the right time. Don’t give up! Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
May God bless you as you apply these seven affirmations daily to your life.
In case you missed them!
If you are having difficulty understanding the the trinitarian doctrine here is a post that can help you.