Twelve Reasons To Make The Best Of Today
Living in the past will mask the beauty of living today.
If you are guilty of these two things pause for a moment to think.
Yesterday is gone and can never return. Tomorrow is unpredictable but today is the time for new opportunities and a new beginning.
So make the best use of today because great things will happen to you today.
Twelve reasons to make the best of today.
- Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. (Exodus 14:13)
- Consecrate yourselves today to the Lord, that He may bestow on you a blessing this day (Exodus 32:39)
- Today the Lord will appear to you.
- But you who held fast to the Lord your God are alive today, every one of you. (Deuteronomy 4:4)
- You are to cross over the Jordan today, and go in to dispossess nations greater and mightier than yourself, cities great and fortified up to heaven (Deuteronomy 9:1)
- “And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil. And I will send grass in your fields for your livestock, that you may eat and be filled.” (Deuteronomy 11:13-15 NKJV)
- Today you have proclaimed the Lord to be your God, and that you will walk in His ways and keep His statutes, His commandments, and His judgments, and that you will obey His voice. (Deuteronomy 26:17)
- “Also today the Lord has proclaimed you to be His special people, just as He promised you, that you should keep all His commandments, and that He will set you high above all nations which He has made, in praise, in name, and in honor, and that you may be a holy people to the Lord your God, just as He has spoken.” (Deuteronomy 26:18-19)
- I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live. (Deuteronomy 30:19 NKJV)
- Today someone is praying for you.
- Today is your day for salvation. “Today, if you will hear His voice: Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, as in the day of trial in the wilderness, when your fathers tested Me; They tried Me, though they saw My work. (Pslams 95:8-9)
- Today salvation has come to your house (Luke 19:9).
What are some of the other great things that will happen to you today? Tell us about them.