The Outstanding Blogger Award #2
Mrs. Holliman is a blessed woman of God who has a passion for spreading God’s Word.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
My questions from Mrs. Holliman
- What would you prefer? The Cook Islands or New Zealand?
- Have you ever been to Disneyland?
- What is your favorite way of watching movies on DVD or in theaters?
- Home Barbecue or Food Truck?
- What would you prefer an African Safari or Travel the Inside Passage to Alaska?
- How many books do you read in a year?
- Favorite 90’s TV Series?
Answers to Mrs. Holliman’s Questions
- I did not know anything about the Cook Islands so I decided to do a little research about the islands. The Cook Islands are fifteen islands in the South Pacific ocean. The residents are Polynesians. About 15,000 people inhabited the islands. Due to these islands rugged natural beauty and its historical features, I think I would prefer to visit these islands someday.
- Yes, I have been to Disney land once about 2006. We had a great time especially my son who still has his Shamu toy to this day.
- I enjoy going to the cinema to watch a nice family movie.
- I prefer cooking and eating my food.
- Neither. The flights are too long.
- Due to time constraints, I can hardly find the time to read.
- My favorite 90’s TV shows are The Fresh Prince of Belaire; Everybody loves Raymond; Cheers; The Nanny and Rugrats.
I want to extend the invitation to all my viewers who want to participate in this fun award.
Thank you for reading.