Twelve Blessings That You Can Tap Into
Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful moms.
On this special day, I want to declare twelve blessings from the Lord over your life.
Moses proclaimed these blessings over the twelve tribes of Israel before He died.
These blessings will overtake you when you submit your entire life to God. (Deuteronomy 33).
Twelve blessings for you
- You shall live and not die to declare the works of the Lord (Psalms 118:17).
- Your praise will defeat the enemy.
- You will know the mystery of God through revelation (Ephesians 3:3-4).
- When you dwell in the secret place of God, you will abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalms 91:1-2). The Lord will protect you like a child who rests on his mother’s back.
5. You will be blessed with the best things from the past, present, and future. You will receive the former and latter rain.
6. You will receive the precious things of the earth, and the Lord will grant you overflowing favor.
7. You will partake of unexpected treasures from the sea and land.
8. You will lead with justice and sound judgment.
9. The Lord will enlarge your borders because you are the offspring of God.
10. You will possess your possessions.
11. You will grow old in strength and vigor.
12. You will be clothed in the glory of the Lord.
There is no one like the God of Jeshurun (precious and upright people). He rides on the clouds in His divine greatness. He comes riding through the skies to help you. (Deuteronomy 33:26)
The Lord will lead you to higher heights and deeper depths because there is no partiality in Him.
Maintaining your blessings
Occasionally reflect on your past accomplishments and pray that God will bless you with future successes.
As a mother, you will frequently become exhausted. During these times remind yourself that God’s strength is made perfect in your weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).
Recognize the importance of fasting, and pray without seizing.
Spend quality time in the presence of God to build a closer relationship with Him and visualize the essence of who He is.
Study the Word of God to know the truth and to pick sense out of the nonsense in this world.
Test all things and do not quench the spirit.
Despise not the prophecies, abstain from every evil and hold fast to everything that is good (1 Thessalonians 5:19-22).