Introducing Harm Not The Oil And Wine e-book
I am introducing the launch of Harm not the Oil and Wine in e-book format. You can get your copy in the kindle version at Amazon.
The reasons why you are encouraged to order a copy of this book
- This book is packed with spiritual revelations concerning God’s principle of mercy which He established from the beginning of creation.
- This book contains the author’s personal testimony of overcoming trials.
- Information on how to have a deeper relationship with God.
- Detailed information concerning Satan’s defeat and his persistent war with the Church.
- An insight into the revelation of the antichrist and the mark of the beast in the book of Revelation. This is different from mainstream theological interpretation.
- An overview of the judgment of God, God’s provision during the judgment, Satan’s ultimate destruction, and the restoration of God’s people both Jews and Gentiles.
- Most importantly, this book gives a detailed information of God’s kingdom on earth and how you can make it your permanent home so that you can be sheltered from the fiery darts of the enemy.
The importance of a home
The old adage said Home is where the heart is. This means that your true home is not necessarily a physical roof over your head, but it is a place where you feel loved by family and friends.
Your home should be a place where genuine love abides. It should be a place of comfort and peace. Your home should be a sanctuary or a place of refuge.
Most of us look forward to returning home after a long hectic day at work where you can relax with your loved ones and unwind.
However, your physical home needs money to ensure that you continue to enjoy its comfort and security.
If your source of income is threatened then most naturally your physical home is also threatened.
However, as children of God, you can take comfort in the fact that God is your habitation.
The Lord promised that when we shelter in His secret place and abide under His shadow/wings He will be our refuge (Psalms 91).
The Lord also promised to rebuke the devourer (Satan) for our sake so that he does not destroy our produce when we honor Him with our tithes and offerings (Malachi 3:10-11).
The Lord also said that He will not permit anyone to do His people wrong and He will rebuke kings for their sake saying ” Do not touch my anointed ones and do my prophets no harm.” (Psalms 105:14-15NKJV)
The most significant promise of complete protection for God’s people who abide in His sanctuary is when the Lord commanded the enemy to Harm Not The Oil And Wine (Revelation 6:6)
I have personally experienced this supernatural level of protection when I learned to become the oil and wine and dwelled in God’s secret place.
My journey began in 2011 when I became frustrated with the seemingly never-ending battles that life kept throwing at me.
I wanted an escape!
My quest to find peace forced me to throw myself at the mercy of God who led me into unchartered waters.
My faith-filled journey took me through the pages of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation to reveal the root cause of my struggles and the solutions.
The Lord encouraged me to record my experience in the book entitled Harm Not The Oil And Wine.
Within the pages of this book is the full revelation of God’s secret place and how you can enter it, as I did, to find refuge from the storms of life.
The secret place of God is your spiritual home where you will be loved, comforted, protected, and have peace of mind.
This home is totally secured from outside influences such as plagues, evil and economic collapse.
By purchasing this book, you will help to build this ministry that God has called me into and it will also help to promote the gospel and revelation of Jesus Christ.