The Powers That Are For You
Knowing the powers that are working for you will change your life.
Last Wednesday’s devotion we discussed the powers that are against us as Christians.
If you have missed it you can read it here.
The powers that are working against us are principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places.
Today we are going to look at the powers that are for us. These powers are spiritual blessings in heavenly places.
Powers that are working for us
- Redemption and forgiveness of sins by the blood of Jesus Christ.
The blood will never lose its power.
- The resurrection power of Jesus Christ.
The Lord Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father far above all principalities, power, might and dominion.
His name is above every name that is named in this present age and the future. All things are under His feet.
This tremendous power of the Lord Jesus Christ is passed on to the Church
- The power of spiritual wisdom and revelation from God.
If you lack wisfom, ask the Lord and He will grant it to you.
- Death and life are in the power of your tongue.
As a child of God whatever you decree will come to pass.
- You have power through the Lord Jesus Christ over unclean spirits, to cast them out and to heal every sicknesses and diseases.
- The empowerment of the Holy Spirit will activate the divine gifts within you.
- God, the great Creator, is clothed in power and majesty.
In wisdom and strength God established the heavens and the earth. How powerful are you to call Him your Father!
- Legions of angels surround you to protect and fight for you.
O God, You are more awesome than Your holy places. The God of Israel is He who gives strength and power to His people. (Psalms 68:35)
He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. (Isaiah 40:29)
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20)
Ephesians 1; 6; Psalms 65; Proverbs 18:21; Matthew 10:1; Acts 1-2
Related Posts: Spiritual blessings in heavenly places