Six Tips To Achieve A Successful 2019
Is it possible to have a successful 2019?
YES! All things are possible with God!
The month of December 2018, contained some valuable posts that can help you in the New Year. Follow the links to review them.
The year 2018 came and went very quickly and now we are in the second week of January. Some people may feel overwhelmed when they realized that they have not accomplished all the goals that they set for 2018.
Don’t despair! Try to live one day at a time and make the best use of today.
The following are six tips that can help you to accomplish your goals for 2019.
You may not be able to do a half hour formal devotion in the morning but you can whisper a short prayer of thanksgiving to God.
2. Some people believe that it is difficult to live a perfect life on earth. But, I beg to differ!
3. Sometimes things might not work out according to your plans but never forget that as long as you are confident that God is directing your path, He is leading you in the right direction.
Just continue trust in Him because it doesn’t matter how the situation might appear, God is always up to something.
4. Will 2019 be the year that you give birth to your divine destiny?
It is quite possible!
If you have been waiting for a long time for God to fulfill His promises in your life, continue to wait with a good attitude. Wait and watch God delivers.
5. During the course of this year, you will be faced with difficult situations at work, school or home. You can overcome these turbulent times when you let go of grudge, bitterness, and unforgiveness and learn to forgive and be healed.
6. I cannot overemphasize the importance of prayer during the course of this year. You will have to pray without ceasing to have a successful year.
Ernestly, follow these six instructions and you will be amazed at how smoothly the days, weeks and months will flow. At the end of the year 2019, you will truly appreciate God’s gift of abundance to you.
Have a God filled year!
I want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who purchased a copy of Harm Not The Oil and Wine. When you purchase a copy of this book you will be helping me to promote this ministry and I know that God will bless you supernaturally. Thank You!
For those who have not yet order a copy, you can do so by clicking on the link below.