Six Tips To Achieve A Successful 2019
Is it possible to have a successful 2019?
YES! All things are possible with God!
The month of December 2018, contained some valuable posts that can help you in the New Year. Follow the links to review them.
The year 2018 came and went very quickly and now we are in the second week of January. Some people may feel overwhelmed when they realized that they have not accomplished all the goals that they set for 2018.
Don’t despair! Try to live one day at a time and make the best use of today.
The following are six tips that can help you to accomplish your goals for 2019.
1. During the course of the day, it is easy to get caught up with work and family issues that you hardly find personal time for yourself. My advice to you is to seek the Lord first every morning.
You may not be able to do a half hour formal devotion in the morning but you can whisper a short prayer of thanksgiving to God.
Continue in that attitude of worship throughout the day because prayer will keep you in a good disposition for the entire day.
2. Some people believe that it is difficult to live a perfect life on earth. But, I beg to differ!
I honestly believe that your life can be a sweet aroma to God when you surrender your thoughts and actions completely to the Holy Spirit. He will make you complete in God.
3. Sometimes things might not work out according to your plans but never forget that as long as you are confident that God is directing your path, He is leading you in the right direction.
Just continue trust in Him because it doesn’t matter how the situation might appear, God is always up to something.
4. Will 2019 be the year that you give birth to your divine destiny?
It is quite possible!
If you have been waiting for a long time for God to fulfill His promises in your life, continue to wait with a good attitude. Wait and watch God delivers.
Whatever position that God has called you to fulfill, He will qualify you for the job. You will be astonished when you find out God’s requirements to be an effective leader.
5. During the course of this year, you will be faced with difficult situations at work, school or home. You can overcome these turbulent times when you let go of grudge, bitterness, and unforgiveness and learn to forgive and be healed.
Everyone deserves a second chance. So, allow the Holy Spirit to teach you to love unconditionally and maintain a heart of friendship.
6. I cannot overemphasize the importance of prayer during the course of this year. You will have to pray without ceasing to have a successful year.
You will definitely have to depend on the strength and goodness of the Lord. Never forget that the battle is the Lord’s and He will light your way.
Ernestly, follow these six instructions and you will be amazed at how smoothly the days, weeks and months will flow. At the end of the year 2019, you will truly appreciate God’s gift of abundance to you.
Most assuredly, you will appreciate the lone star that shines brilliantly in your life to give you peace, goodwill, and prosperity, not to mention some laughter and fun.
Have a God filled year!
I want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who purchased a copy of Harm Not The Oil and Wine. When you purchase a copy of this book you will be helping me to promote this ministry and I know that God will bless you supernaturally. Thank You!
For those who have not yet order a copy, you can do so by clicking on the link below.
Leave a Reply