The Perfect Pastor #2
Are you still searching for the perfect pastor?
Several months ago I gave you a list of criteria for the perfect pastor and even suggested some great candidates.
If you missed it you can check it out here.
Qualifications of the perfect pastor
- The perfect pastor is able to preach on any subject for at least one hour. He is so good that he can talk for an hour without a subject.
2. You are the perfect pastor when little girls say the following about you.
When our minister and his wife visited our neighbor, her four-year-old daughter answered the door.
“Mom!” she yelled toward the living room. “God’s here, and he brought his girlfriend.” (Source #1-2 Readers Digest)
3. The perfect pastor always speak the truth.
4. The Perfect Pastor makes $40 a week, wears good clothes, drives a good car, buys good books, and donates $30 a week to the church. He is 29 years old and has 40 years’ worth of experience. Above all, he is handsome.
5. The Perfect Pastor has a burning desire to work with teenagers, and he spends most of his time with the senior citizens. He smiles all the time with a straight face because he has a sense of humor that keeps him seriously dedicated to his church. He makes 15 home visits a day and is always in his office to be handy when needed.
6. The perfect pastor knows the benefit of having a blog.
7. The Perfect Pastor always has time for church meetings and all of its committees, never missing the meeting of any church organization. And he is always busy evangelizing the unchurched.
8. The Perfect Pastor is always in the next town over. (Source #3-8 My Pastor.com)