Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
Thank you, Sophia for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award.
Sophia is a writer and prayer warrior who blogs inspiring articles about life and the Word of God to inspire and motivate you.
Please visit her blog – The God Minute and also her Youtube channel.
Rules of the Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them a minimum of 5 questions.
- Provide a link to the award creator’s blog (Rising Star)
- List the above rules and the logo.
Questions from Sophie
- What is the core message that you like to convey through your blog posts?
- How does the first part of your day look like?
- Between coffee, a big meal or dessert, what excites you? And why.
- If you have an encounter with Jesus would you like to: a) Confess? B) Ask questions? Or C) Just revel in the moment? Feel free to elaborate on your response.
- What are three (3) great things about being part of the blogging community?
Answers to Sophie’s questions
- I like to write whatever the Lord has laid on my heart. The core message of my blog is to encourage us to become the Oil and Wine – the spiritually mature and advanced level that God wants all of us to become.
- I worked at a medical center so the first part of my day is usually taking care of patients. In the morning I like to spend some time meditating on the Lord.
- All three excites me. I love my coffee in the morning and I also like a delicious plate of food (Jamaican style) and a nice dessert.
- I have an encounter with Jesus every minute, hour, and every day of my life. Living in the presence of the Lord is more than words can explain. It is a blessing and an honor.
- The three best things about being part of a blogging community are sharing the Word of God, meeting new friends, reading my blogging friends’ inspirational posts. I thank God for this privilege.
I wish to nominate the following bloggers if the chose to participate.