The Amazing Follower Award
I was nominated by Mrs. Holliman of God’Love for this amazing award.
I like this award because it gives you an opportunity to say a special thank you to your followers.
I especially want to thank Mrs. Holliman for her continuous support and encouragement.
She is a hard-working and dedicated young lady who has a deep passion for the Lord.
Mrs. Holliman’s blog about many things concerning current affairs, end-time prophecies, and much more.
She also writes inspiring poems. Please check out her blog because you will not regret it.
The Amazing Followers
“You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.”
Are you a successful blogger? Have you worked hard for making your blog a success? Are there people in this blogging community who make you smile? Who are they?
This award will be given to the amazing people who are there in all your highs and lows. We learn so much from each other. In the same spirit…this award is a small token of love and gratitude to all the people who have ever been so supportive!
- Put the award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 8 questions asked by the person who nominated you. Also, provide a link to their blog.
- Tell us why you like their blog. How has it inspired you?
- Nominate around 8 other amazing people who have supported you in every step of the way.
- Ask them 8 questions of your choice.
- Follow The Ethereal Unicorn.
Questions from Mrs. Holliman
1. How does my blog inspire you?
2. Your favorite post from my blog?
3. Anything you want me to write about in my blog?
4. Why did you start blogging? Was there one idea that clicked to help you start?
5. Would you like to write for a living?
6. Would you like to write television shows /movies?
7. Your hobbies during this pandemic……
8. The most recent book you read or are reading?
Answers to my questions
- As stated before, Mrs. Holliman’s blog is quite inspiring because she wrote about a wide range of topics that are relevant to spiritual growth in the Lord.
- One of my favorite post on Mrs. Holliman’s blog is her tribute to her mom – Happy Mother’s Day
- Mrs. Holliman, I would love if you share your encounter with an alien.
- The detailed answer to the reason why I start blogging is found here.
- Yes, I would love to write books for a living. Please pray for me that I do.
- It would be nice if one of my books becomes a movie.
- I started a small container garden.
- The Bible.
I have over two thousand followers and I appreciate every single one of them.
I, therefore, wish to nominate all of my amazing followers for this award. If you follow this blog then you are valued and appreciated.
You are free to answer any of the above questions, but since this award is about you my only request is that you share one of your favorite posts from your blog.
You are all amazing and I thank you for following this blog.
My gift to you is LOVE!