The Original Outstanding Blogger Award
Thank you Mrs. Holliman of God’s Love for nominating me for the outstanding Blogger Award.
This is the first time I am receiving this award and I am truly grateful for it.
Mrs Holliman shares her faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. She is a hard worker and her post will inspire you.
She is currently working on establishing her online business so continue to check out her blog so that you can support her in this endeavor.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith
My 7 Questions From Mrs. Holliman
- Which of the 4 temperaments are you (Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic, or Phlegmatic)?
- If living on another planet was an option, would you move there?
- Is there a movie that you have memorized from start to finish? If so, which one?
- Do you prefer to be a leader or a follower?
- When you have a spare hour on your hands with nothing to do, what’s the first thing you would be found doing?
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- If you could make a new law that everybody would have to obey, what would it be?
Answers to the questions
- Sanguine means cheerfully optimistic, hopeful or confident. I believe I possess all of these qualities by the grace of God.
- No! Earth was made for man!
- I do not memorize movie but I like Matilda.
4. A leader of course.
And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: (Deuteronomy 28:13)
5. Watching Youtube
6. I like all holidays
7. Love the Lord with all your heart and soul and love your neighbor.
I wish to nominate any of my readers who wants to participate. You are free to answer any of the above questions.
Thank you for reading.