The Kennedy Award Of Excellence
I was nominated by Tangie T. Woods of Mrs. T Corner.
Thank you, Mrs. T, for your confidence in me in selecting my blog for the Kenedy Award for Excellence.
Tangie’s love for the Lord is shown in the inspiring posts that she writes on her blog.
One of my favorite posts that she writes is Rare stones and precious jewels.
Please check out her blog and be encouraged.
I was also nominated by Dawn – Drawing Closer to Christ for this award. Thank you, Dawn
I was planning to nominate her for this award but she first me to it.
Dawn writes excellent devotionals that are truly inspiring. She also writes three great devotional books that you can check out here.
I am currently enjoying reading one of her books – Honoring Jesus at the workplace and I intend to purchase the other two.
Her books are easy to read, but I like to take my time to read great books.
About the Award
Kennedy Award For Excellence.
This is a registered award of excellence for blogs through its writing, presentation, and objectives foster human values; promoting intellectual, emotional, and moral growth of peers.
A three-member committee has chosen the first six blogs for this unique award based on various parameters.
- The recipient may thank the person who has nominated her: CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT PARNETT
- The recipient should post a photo of the award on her blog in a post.
- The recipient may nominate as many blogs for this award (minimum five), but after careful thought.
- The recipient must answer questions from the nominee.
QUESTIONS FROM TANGIE AND DAWN
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your blogging objective?
- What motivated you to start blogging?
- Do you see blogging as a long-term goal?
- Is there a specific topic you enjoying?
ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS
- I began blogging in 2014.
- My main purpose of blogging is to share the Word of God with others.
- I was motivated to blog by the Lord when I finished writing my first book: Harm Not The Oil And Wine. I felt that as a new writer I need people to learn more about me and to encourage them to become the Oil and Wine.
- Yes, I do see myself blogging for the rest of my life. I see myself writing fulltime. I believe God has called me into fulltime ministry and this is the ministry that He gave me. Please pray for me that the call of God will be manifested in my life. I also enjoy meeting new people through this media. It reminds me of when I used to write penfriends when I was younger. I still have pictures of some of the friends I met. I have made some great friends right here in this blog. Thank you, Lord! I prefer WordPress blogging to Facebook.
- I enjoy sharing my testimony and whatever topics that the Lord rests on my heart.
I wish to nominate the following bloggers if they wish to participate. Please answer the same questions given to me.
Congratulations to all the nominees!