Real Neat Blog Award #4
Thank you, Matthew – Jesusluvesall Blog
For nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award.
I enjoyed reading all of Matthew’s posts especially his Storytime.
The stories are unique and fun and he always cleverly incorporates his stories in a lesson from the Word of God.
The following are three of Matthew’s stories that I enjoyed
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
- What do you find encouragement in during this time?
- Where do you want to go after the COVID-19 crisis is over?
- What do you enjoy blogging about?
- If you could vacation on the moon, would you?
- If you saw me at the airport, would you walk away, only say hi, or buy me lunch?
- If someone gives you a bag of your favorite snacks, do you have self-control and eat a little each day or devour it all in one day?
- What is a book you recommend that you enjoyed during this time?
Answers to the above questions
- During this unprecedented time, it is encouraging to know that God is protecting us from the stuff that we are not aware of. When we dwell in the secret place of God He will protect us under the shadow of His wings.
- I will not be traveling immediately after this pandemic is over. I have to first sort out my finances.
- I enjoy sharing the Word of God.
- No, I would not go to the moon. The earth is my home.
- I will say hello to you and chat with you a while. I don’t know if I would offer you lunch.
- I would eat it off in one go. My favorite snack is Cheetos.
- The Bible. It contains all the answers to everything in this world.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers. You are not obligated to participate, but it is fun if you do.
Congratulations to the nominees and thank you for reading.