Real Neat Blog Award #2
A big thank you to Mrs. Holliman of GOD’S LOVE for nominating me for this award. Please visit Mrs, Holliman’s blog because she has a variety of interesting articles that you will enjoy.
Rules for the award:
- Display the blog award logo in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
- Answer all the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Mrs.Holliman’s 7 Questions:
- What is your favorite late-night snack?
Eating late at night is not good for your health. I have been guilty of doing this and put on a lot of weight.
2. What is your favorite travel spot?
Always Jamaica even though it is my birthplace.
3. What are your 2 most favorite hobbies to do?
Writing and reading.
4. If you were being chased by a lion would you jump in a tree or try to get to your car?
Well, I cannot climb and so I will not be able to get far up in that tree. So my best alternative is to try to get inside my car and drive away.
I hope I will never have to face this challenge.
5. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
O holy night.
6. Have you ever wish you can fly? Why?
Not really! I prefer my feet to be on solid ground.
7. What is your funniest holiday moment?
Watching Home Alone on Christmas day.
I will open the floor to anyone who wishes to participate by answering the same questions that were given to me.
Thank you for reading and God bless you.