The Real Neat Blog Award
Thank you, Mrs Holliman, of God’s Love, for graciously nominating me for this lovely award. Indeed, I feel blessed by your thoughtfulness.
Please visit Mrs. Hollima’s blog because she has some great things in store for you that you cannot afford to miss.
- Display the blog award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
- Answer all the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Questions from Mrs. Holliman:
- Do you like winter?
No. I am a sunshiny lady (LOL). I love the sun, sea, and sand.
2. What is a Christmas tradition in your family?
I have no special tradition in my family right now. But, when I was younger we use to bake Christmas cake and make sorrel wine.
3. When was the last time you ate at McDonald’s?
I do not like McDonald’s. I prefer Burger King.
4. What is your favorite way to exercise?
I like to walk whenever I can, but I have not done so for a while.
5. What is your usual bedtime?
No special time
6. What was yesterday’s highlight for you?
I am not sure what “yesterday” thew question refers to. I am guessing it is the New Year. If so, the highlight of my day is that I was able to rest, sleep and watch TV.
7. What is your favorite meat?
My favorite meat is oxtail and stew peas with pig’s tail. I heard that in the USA they do not eat animal’s appendages so I hope I am not ‘grossing out’ my USA friends. (Smile)
- Barb. at My life in our Father’s World.
- Michell at Blessings by me
- Enter His Peace
- Ama at Soaking in God’s Word
My questions to the nominees if they chose to participate.
- What is your goal for 2020?
- How did you start blogging and why?
- Would you like to become a full-time blogger?
- How has your life changed since you started blogging?
- If you had zero subscribers, would you still blog?
- What Bible character would you like to spend some time with? Give reasons for your answer.
- What church do you attend?
Congratulations to all the nominees and may you have a wonderful and blessed day in the Lord.