Seven Interesting Facts About Trouble
A child of God is not exempted from troubles.
Therefore, it is best to know these interesting facts about trouble.
1. We were born into a sinful world that is filled with troubles, but Jesus overcome all tribulations.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
2. Fear attracts trouble.
For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me. I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came. (Job 3:25-26)
3. In times of trouble, you have a refuge and a hiding place in God.
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. (Psalms 9:9)
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock. (Psalms 27:5)
4. In times of trouble, the Lord is your strength.
But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: He is their strength in the time of trouble (Psalms 37:39)
5. The Lord is a present help in times of trouble.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalms 46:1)
6. Your troubles will not last.
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalms 30:5)
7. Though you may have many troubles the Lord will deliver you from them all.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken. (Psalms 34:19-20)
Additional reading: Job 5:7; Psalms 32:7; Psalms 34:6-17; Psal.s 91:15; Psalms 107.