Ten Reasons Why You Can Trust The Hands Of God
1. The Lord will deliver you from the enemies with a mighty hand.
And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day. (Deuteronomy 5:15)
2. The Lord’s hand will do great works in your life.
And when He was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;
Saying, blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. (Luke 19:37-38)
3. You will receive double from the Lord’s hands because of your afflictions (Isaiah 40:2)
4. When you humble yourself under the mighty hands of God He will exalt you in due season (1 Peter 5:6)
5. God will uphold you with His righteous right hand.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 40:10)
6. You can ask the Lord for anything you need because He created the entire universe with His hands.
Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. (Isaiah 45:11-12) (Isaiah 48:13)
7. The Lord’s hand is not shortened that He cannot redeem and save you (Isaiah 59:1).
Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst. (Isaiah 50:2)
8. The Lord will protect you with the shadow of His hand (Isaiah 51:16)
9. You will be healed by a touch from His powerful hand.
And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (Matthew 8:3)
10. We can trust the hands of God because Jesus Christ our Saviour is now seated at the right hand of God far above all principalities and powers making intercession for us.
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. (Colossians 3:1-2)