Five Strategies To Win The Race
Even a turtle can finish a race as long as he never gives up.
The following are five tips that are guaranteed to help you win the race of life.
1. Believe in your ability because everyone has equal chance in this race whether you are strong or weak.
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. (Ecclesiastes 9:11)
2. Endurance is the key! Keep trying!
3. Never give up! As long as you reach the finishing line you will receive a prize.
Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. (1 Corinthians 9:24)
4. Sin will weigh you down so throw it aside and run.
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, (Hebrews 12:1)
5. Always keep your eyes on the finishing line – Jesus Christ.
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. (Hebrews 12:2)