The Vincent Ehindero Award
I praise the Lord for my precious blogging friend, Gail who nominated me for the Vincent Ehindero Award.
Gail loves the Lord with all her heart and her devotion to the Lord is visible in her writings which you will enjoy on her blog Gail Loves God
Your support on her blog will be highly appreciated.
This blog was created by Vincent to help promote your blogs and meet other bloggers.
Here are the RULES to follow 👇🏽💐
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions from Gail
- How do you spend time relaxing?
- What country do you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
- What is your favorite food?
- How often do you blog?
- Are you a great cook?
- How were you inspired to blog?
Answers to Gail’s questions.
- To relax I like to write and watch Youtube videos.
- I am a Jamaican living in the British Birgin Islands.
- My favorite blogging topics are the categories: Living victoriously and Signs of the Times.
- My favorite food is Oxtail, Curried Goat, and Ackee and Saltfish.
- I tried to publish a blog post at least four times per week. I reserved Fridays for funny jokes and Saturdays to respond to awards. On the other days, I write on topics that are inspired by the Holy Spirit. Sometimes I do get “writer’s block.”
- Jamaicans are great cooks, but I considered myself an average cook.🙂
- The Lord inspired me to start this blog. You can read more about the reason I started my blog here and my first anniversary.
I will open the floor to anyone who would like to respond to this award. They are free to answer the same questions.
Thank you for reading.