Six Reasons To Smile
Sometimes the trials of life threatened to steal your joy.
But, they cannot when you reflect on the reasons you can smile and maintain your joy.
Here are six reasons to smile.
- The Lord woke you up to a new day everyday.
This is the Lord‘s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalms 118:23-24)
- You can smile and be thankful because God has anointed you with the oil of gladness.
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. (Hebrews 1:10)
- You have been saved and sanctified by the Lord Jesus Christ.
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. (Isaiah 61:10)
- The blessings of the Lord are upon your life.
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)
- You have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation from the Lord.
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. (Proverbs 3:13)
- When you dwell daily in the presence of God.
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore (Psalms 16:11)