Mystery Blogger Award #2
I am grateful to Mrs. Holliman for nominating me for this mysterious award.
You can visit Mr.s Holliman’s blog at God’s Love. You will enjoy reading her lovely blog.
Mystery Blogger Award Rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answer the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10 to 20 blogger
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.
The 3 Things About Myself:
- I like reading and writing.
- I enjoy writing poems.
- I like cooking and baking.
Three of my favorite posts are:
Mrs. Holliman’s questions to me
- What is your favorite bible verse about kindness?
- How have your 2020 year been so far?
- Who’s a better swimmer batman or superman?
- What do you love about blogging?
- What things you like to watch on youtube? Name 3
Answers to Mrs. Holliman’s questions
- My favorite bible verse about kindness is: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. (Ephesians 4:32)
- So far 2020 has been great. Yes, the trials are there, but I am learning to stay in the secret place of God so that the problems of life do not overcome me.
- I have no idea who is a better swimmer since I do not watch these movies. However, I guess I would choose Superman since he is more popular.
- I love writing and interacting with all the other bloggers.
- I like to watch Youtubers who vlog about van life or RV living; minimalist packing eg Sarah Murdock and Rick Stephens and preaching and teaching by Pastor Charles Lawson.
You are nominated because your blogs are inspiring and deserve to be recognized by others.
My questions to the nominees if they choose to participate.
- Why do you blog and what is your blog about?
- Have you written a book? If yes, post the link to your book so that we can check it out or even purchase it.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- What do you think about Coronavirus – the new pandemic disease?
- As a child of God, how do you respond to this disease?
I am extending these questions to everyone who reads this post.
You can answer all or any questions you choose in the comment box below and provide a link to your blog so that others can read and follow your blog.
Thank you for reading and participating and I am looking forward to your answers.