Mystery Blogger Award
Once again, one of my good supporters and fellow bloggers, Mrs. Holliman, nominated me for the mystery blogger award.
Thank you, Mrs. Holliman, for this nomination. Check out her blog – God’s Love where you will find great encouragement to take you through the day.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules:
- Put the ware logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mentioned the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- Although I am a Jamaican, jamaica is still my favorite vacation spot. I like to stay at all-inclusive hotels.
My last vacation to Jamaica was in 2016 and we stayed at Riu Montego Bay.
2. I once spent a short vacation in New York when I accompanied my daughter to college.
3. once every year I took my son to Puerto Rico to visit his cardiologist. After my son’s appointment, we usually spend a few days shopping at Plaza Las Americas and sometimes we visit or stay in Old San Juan.
Questions from Mrs. Holliman
- What is a nice day for you?
Resting in the love of the Lord. Enjoying the beauty of nature.
2. Have you ever wonder what life will be like after this life?
Well, it must be better! Thank God
3. What is one of your favorite posts?
I have written over two thousand posts on this blog. Every single post was written as a testimony through my personal relationship with God.
Each post has blessed me tremendously and so all of them are my favorites. One of these posts is: Is there a shortcut or stargate to heaven?
4. What does GOD mean to you?
God is my life.
5. Would you eat peanut butter with your fruit?
It sounds like a great combination. I think it will work.
My nominees are only five people.
I open the floor to anyone else who would like to participate by answering the following questions.
- Where is your favorite vacation place?
- Have you ever wonder what life will be like after this life?
- What is one of your favorite posts on your blog?
- What does GOD mean to you?
- What is your favorite food? If possible, share the recipe.
Congratulations to the nominees and those who wish to participate.