The Whosoever Tag
This is a very interesting tag and I want to thank Mrs. Holliman of God’s Love for tagging me.
I enjoyed visiting Mrs. Holliman’s blog and reading her posts because she shares current issues that are happening in the world and most importantly she shares about her faith and love for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Please visit her blog and enjoy!
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. ~ Mark 8:34
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
- How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
- How many times have you been baptized?
- What Bible story or verse puzzles you most?
- What is something you would like to know about Heaven?
- Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates?
- Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold?
- What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus?
- Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet?
- What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth?
- What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received?
Answers to the above questions
- I was ten or eleven years old when I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. My father had recently passed away and I decided that I want the living God as my Father and become a part of His family.
- I have been baptized only once.
- When I am puzzled about a verse in the Bible, I prayed and the Holy Spirit revealed its meaning in ways that I could understand.
- The mansions and throne room of God.
- Saint Peter meets most people at the pearly gates.😊
- Gold is a precious metal and only precious and pure things are in heaven.
- I don’t believe I will have any questions in heaven, but if I do I will ask why did He take so long to return for His people.
- I would love to meet Moses and all the prophets of the Bible.
- I will not miss the pain and sicknesses, sorrows, and injustices.
- The best spiritual advice I have received is in the following verse:
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. (Proverbs 3:5-7)
This is such a fun tag to do that I would like to nominate all my readers who have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.