The Most Important Guest Tag
Thank you brother Matt for tagging me for the most Important Guest Tag.
Matt’s blog is entitled, Jususluvsall. As the name suggests his blog is all about sharing the love of Jesus Christ.
I promise you will enjoy Matt’s enriching and encouraging posts on his blog.
I believe that Jesus should not just be a guest in our lives but a permanent resident.
The Most Important Guest Tag
“Behold, I’m standing at the door, knocking. If your heart is open to hear my voice and you open the door within, I will come into you and feast with you, and you will feast with me.” ~ Revelation 3:20
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and includes a link to their post
- Link the original post (The Most Important Guest Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) – The reluctant preacher’s daughter From Purple Rose: “I heard someone talking one day about how people would behave if Jesus showed up at their front door. I thought that would be a good idea for a tag. Good for self–reflection and fun.“
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
- Jesus has shown up unannounced at your front door, how long will it take you to answer the door?
- Is there anything you would want to put away or hide before you let Jesus in?
- If Jesus looks for your Bible, where will He find it?
- If Jesus asks you to play the last song you listened to, what song will it be?
- If Jesus asks you to put on the last TV show, movie, or YouTube video you watched, what will it be?
- It’s dinner time, what restaurant are you taking Jesus to?
- Do you invite anyone to join you for dinner or do you want to have dinner alone with Jesus?
- Jesus has never eaten at the restaurant you are at, what do you recommend He order for dinner?
- As you are eating dinner, you look toward the entrance and see the one person who has hurt you the most. What do you do?
- Before Jesus leaves, do you ask to take a picture with Him on your cell phone?
My answers to the above questions
- I usually answer the door as soon as someone knocks and identifies themselves.
- Thank God I have nothing to hide in my house. But I like my house to be tidy for visitors.
- Jesus will find my Bible on my bed.
- I would not remember. Perhaps the songs that we usually sing at church.
- It will be Youtube channels.
- I will not be taking Jesus to any restaurant. He will have to be satisfied with my humble dinner.
- I will invite all my friends, strangers, and relatives to dinner. I am sure that Jesus will miraculously make the meal stretch.
- Jesus will eat whatever I cook that day even if it is pork.
- Forgive him and invite him to dinner.
- Of course, I will take pictures. After all, He is a celebrity.
My personal view
Jesus is visiting us twenty-four hours a day. His appearance is not in the form that we expect Him to look like.
Jesus will show up at our door, at our workplace or He will cross our path on the road as a beggar, as a homeless person, a child in need, a hurting woman, a helpless elderly person or an injured man lying on the side of the road.
I pray that we will be ready to help Jesus when He shows up.
Stay at the right hand of God!
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matthew 25:34-46)
I am tagging the following persons if they chose to participate.