Real Neat Blog Award #3
Charlotte likes to blog about her experience and she writes from her heart. Her posts are encouraging and uplifting.
Please visit her blog. You will love it.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Most of my visitors are from the USA. One reason for this is that more people in the USA blogs than other countries.
2. What is your favorite sport?
I am not exactly a sports fan, but I enjoyed watching athletic race during the Olympics.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020?
Launching my Youtube Channel.
4. What is your favorite quote?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Knowing how to have a relationship with God.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I always want to play the piano. I hope I will someday.
Thank you for reading and I wish to open the floor to all my blogging friends.
You all have neat and inspiring blogs and you deserve this award for your hard work.
You can answer any of the questions above and post a link to your blog and we will check it out.