Sunshine Blogger Award #5 and #6
I was nominated by Gail of Gail’s Love God to receive this lovely award. It is an opportunity to network and meet new bloggers.
As Gail’s blog stated, she loves the Lord with all her heart and considers herself God’s pen. When you visit her blog you will definitely see the love of God flowing from it to you.
Thank you, Gail.
I was also nominated by Matt of Jesusluvsall blog. Matthew blogs about his firm faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and the ministry that he is doing with refugees.
Please visit his blog you will enjoy it. Thank you, Matt.
Gail’s questions to me
- Do you know how much God loves you?
- What makes you smile?
- What do you like to do on a sunny day?
- Do you have a favorite bible verse?
- Have you ever seen the movie… Brothers of the Wind?
(It’s a very moving story involving flying, wind, and freedom. )
- Who was the last person you received a text from?
- What is your favorite fruit to eat?
- Do you have a favorite hymn or spiritual song?
- Name a blog you follow and link to share with us?
(It’s a question as long as it ends with a question mark… right? )
- What season is it where you are?
- Did you know that the promise to all in Acts 2:38-39
(my answer to #3 in this post) includes YOU?
My answers to Gail’s questions
- Yes, I certainly do. The Lord has been good to me throughout my life.
- The fact that God wakes me up in the morning makes me smile because His mercies are renewed every morning.
- Every day is sunny where I live so I just do my regular routine of work, home, and church.
- I have many favorite Bible verses, but today I will share with you Psalms 34 – I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear himself, and be glad…
- No, I have never seen that movie.
- I received text every day and so it is impossible to keep track of the last person.
- I love mangoes
- My favorite hymn is Just as I am without one plea.
- I followed many blogs and it is hard to select only one person’s blog because I do enjoy reading all the blogs that I followed. However, I will choose one: Drawing Closer to Christ.
- It is always summer where I live.
Matt’s questions to me
- What place you have not been to before would you like to travel to and why?
- What book or books have you read recently that you liked?
- Who do you like to hang out with and why?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Coffee, tea or neither?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite movie?
- How did you celebrate your last birthday?
- If Jesus knocked on your door at dinner time, what would you think?
- Would you rather go to a doctor or a dentist?
- If you had the opportunity to travel in space, would you?
My answers to Matt’s questions
- I have only been to the USA and Puerto Rico. I would like to visit Canada and Britain.
- The Bible.
- I hang out with my children. I do not have many friends.
- I love all the holidays because I get to rest.
- I enjoy coffee
- Ackee and saltfish
- Rat Race and Matilda
- In prayer and thanksgiving.
- Jesus has dinner with me every day.
- A doctor.
- No space travel for me.
Nominations are open to anyone who wants to participate by answering any of the questions above.
You can write your answers in the comment box below and provide a link to your blog so that others can read and follow your blog.
Thank you for reading and participating.