Six Simple Steps To A More Prosperous And Healthy Life.
The health enthusiasts and experts advise that the best way to preserve your health is to exercise daily and eat a balance and healthy diet.
Though I have no doubt that these are essential to good health there are other factors necessary to achieve excellent health.
1. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and acknowledge Him in everything that you do.
2. Shun every appearance of evil 😈.
Do not allow the world to conform you, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Renew your mind with the Word of God.
3. Receive wisdom and knowledge from the Lord because long life is in the right hand of wisdom.
He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit. There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. (Proverbs 12:17-18)
4. Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. (Proverbs 16:24)
5. Fasting with good works (Isaiah 58)
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. (Jeremiah 17:30)
6. As your soul prospers in Lord so will your health.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 1:2)
Additional reading: Proverbs 8; Romans 12:2; Ephesians 4:23.