Seven Reasons Not To Fear
As a born again child of God, the Lord does not give you the spirit of fear. Instead, He gives you love, power, and a sound mind.
The spirit of fear torments, paralyzes, traps and even kills. You do not have to become a victim of fear, but you can learn how to conquer it.
When you know the reasons why you do not need to fear, you will be empowered to defeat it.
Seven reasons why you do not need to fear.
- You are never alone because God will never leave nor forsake you. He holds your right hand and hears your prayers.
- The Lord is fighting your battle.
- The Lord has already delivered the enemies into your hands.
- Those who are with you (angels) are more than those who are with them.
- God has a hedge of protection around you.
- You have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. Hence, you are forever on the heart of God. The Lord has inscribed you in the palm of His hands.
- Because you trust in the Lord and your hope is in Him, you will be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and you will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will you cease from yielding fruit (Jeremiah 17:7-8).
And David said to his son Solomon, “Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the Lord God—my God—will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord. (1Chronicles 28:20)
Genesis 26; Deuteronomy 3:22;31:6-8; Joshua 10:1-8; 2 Kings 6:16; Job 1; Psalms 118; Isaiah 35:4; 41:10-13; 43:1-5; 44:8; 54:1-14.
Share with us the reason why you are not afraid.