The Will Of God
Would you like to know the mystery of the will of God for your life?
The will of God incorporates the divine plans that He has for you from before the foundation of the world.
The Lord designed a collective plan for humanity and He established it in place at the beginning of creation.
This plan includes reproduction and replenishment of the earth, our salvation, healing and restoration.
But, the Lord also has a specific plan for each individual and it includes your gifts and calling, and your divine destiny.
If you do not know your special role on earth, you can seek the Lord and He will reveal it to you.
The will of the Lord also includes His desire for you to live an abundant life right here on earth. A life that is faith-filled, stress free, healthy and happy.
You can achieve this abundant life when you are obedient to God’s will or what He expects of you.
The will of the Lord for your life.
- The Lord wants you to give thanks in everything and in every situation.
This is a difficult task especially when you are experiencing hardship.
Your thanksgiving to God while in dire circumstances will become a sacrifice to Him and God honors the sacrifice of thanksgiving.
- God wants your obedience so that you can walk in your healing and deliverance.
“If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.” (Exodus 15:26)
- The Lord’s will for you is to serve Him with all your heart and soul, and He will bless your substance and heal your body.
“So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. (Exodus 23:25)
- The Lord’s will is to establish you as a holy people unto Himself.
God wants you to be above the enemy and not beneath him. He wants you to be the head – a part of the family of the Godhead – and not at the tail of the serpent (see Deuteronomy 28).
- God’s desire for you is that you permit Him to dwell permanently in your heart.
Why do you fume with envy, you mountains of many peaks? This is the mountain which God desires to dwell in; Yes, the Lord will dwell in it forever. (Psalm 68:16)
- The will of the Lord for you is that you repent or face His judgment.
“Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways,” says the Lord God. “Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin. (Ezekiel 18:30)
- The Lord’ s will for you is that you seek good and not evil.
Seek good and not evil, that you may live; So the Lord God of hosts will be with you, as you have spoken. (Amos 5:14)
- God’s will for you is that you praise and glorify Him.
Whoever offers praise glorifies Me and to him who orders his conduct alright I will show the salvation of God. (Psalm 50:23)
- The will of the Lord is to give you the Holy Spirit because He makes intercession for you according to the will of the Father.
Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. (Romans 8:27)
- The will of the Lord for each of you is that you are pure and abstain from sexual immorality.
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality (1 Thessalonians 4:3)