Thirteenth Disciple Tag #2
Thank you, Gail, for nominating me for this award. I appreciate your support throughout the years.
You are welcome to visit Gail’s blog at Gaillovesgod and show her some love.
Here Are The Rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and includes a link to their post.
- Link the original post (The Thirteenth Disciple Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 13 questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the 13 questions:
1. Which disciple is your favorite? Peter
2. How often do you pray The Lord’s Prayer? I used it as a guide in my daily prayer life.
3. How often do you take communion? Once per month
4. Do you listen to sermons during the week? Sometimes
5. If Jesus asked you to have your own small group of 4, which 3 disciples or Bible Characters would you choose to be in your weekly prayer group? Enoch, Daniel, and Elijah.
6. Why did you choose those 3? The had a powerful prayer life
7. What Bible characters do you relate to or understand the most? Moses and Jesus.
8. Which disciple would you argue with the most? None
9. Which disciple would you get along with the best? All of them.
10. If you were in the painting of the Last Supper, where would you be sitting? Not interested.
11. Peter carried a sword and cut off a soldier’s ear in an attempt to protect Jesus. If you were there that night, what would your reaction have been to the soldiers coming to arrest Jesus? I would run away like the other disciples. 😊
12. We all need a Simon Peter in our life, someone who carries a “sword” and will fight for you. Who is/was your Simon Peter? My God is my protector.
13. Similar to Jesus, we all have Judas in our lives who help us fulfill our destiny or find our purpose. Can you look back and appreciate their role in your life despite the harm they did or the hurt they caused? I don’t think I had a “Judas” in my life, but I have been through some trials in life and the Lord has taken me through. Thank You, Lord.
View other answers to these questions at The Thirteenth Disciple’s Tag.
I wish to nominate all my viewers who want to participate.
Thank you for reading.