Ten Things That Make You Happy Tag
Once again Mrs. Holliman has been kind to tag me into the Ten Things that make you Happy Tag.
Mrs. Holliman has an inspirational blog called God’s Love.
Please click on the link and check out her blog.
Ten Things That Make Me Happy Tag Rules:
1. List 10 things that make you happy. (Linking to them, sharing pictures, writing poems about them, telling jokes, etc. are all encouraged but not required.)
2. Tag 10 people who make you happy (and notify them of their tag).
Ten Things That Make Me Happy:
- I will be overjoyed when the coronovirus is dead and we can return to our lives.
- I am happy when I see love and unity among the people of God.
- I am happy when my children are happy and comfortable.
- I am happy because God gave me a gift and a destiny to fulfill His purpose on earth.
- I am happy when I am at home away from work, cooking, eating, watching Youtube videos and enjoying the view from my balcony while sipping a cup of coffee.
- Writing on my blog and encouraging people make me happy. When I encourage you, I also encourage myself.
- Reading all the encouraging posts from my fellow bloggers makes me happy and relaxed.
- Knowing that God is living in my heart and is my constant companion and provider make me happy and contented.
- Being with my family and good friends makes me happy.
- When I am on vacation in Jamaica enjoying some good real Jamaican food makes me happy.
- Knowing that I am alive and God is taking care of me makes me happy.
- Laughing at some great church jokes makes me happy.
- Watching the old time sitcoms makes me happy.
As you can see I could continue to tell you many more things that make me happy.
But, I will stop for now to give you a chance to tell us about the things that make you happy.
I want to hear from all of you guys so I will not tag anyone specifically.
Just write at least one thing that make you happy in the comment box below.
Thank you for reading and have a great day.