Six Blessings For Fathers
Fathers, as you celebrate this special day, take some time to reflect on all the blessings that God has given to you.
1. You will be a father of many nations (Genesis 17:4;26:24).
Your descendants will continue to grow until the end of this world.
As a child of God, you have inherited the covenant and blessings of Abraham and the Lord will be a Father to you.
“I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6:18)
2. God has ordained you to be a king and priest over your household.
The Lord has blessed you with every spiritual blessings in heavenly places.
Therefore, you have the power and authority to lead your family into all things pertaining to life.
So, ensure that you release blessings over your family and not curses.
3. You have the authority to bring peace to your household.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7 )
4. God has established you as a watchman over your family.
Take your position at the entrance of your door and guard it against spiritual and physical intruders.
The thief comes to kill and destroy but through Christ Jesus you will block and destroy every plot of the enemy.
5. You have the potential to be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect (Matthew 5:48).
Do not allow pride, stubbornness, and disobedience prevent you from achieving your goal.
6. You are endowed with faith to believe that all things are possible with God (Mark 9:23-24).
Claim you healing, deliverance and restoration in Jesus name.
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.(Colossians 3:17)
Additional reading: Genesis 27; Gensis 35:18; Genesis 43:8; Romans 4; Ephesians 1:3; Revelation 1:6.