Twelve Blessings That You Can Tap Into
When you submit your entire life to God, you are guaranteed to receive all the blessings that Moses declared over the twelve tribes of Israel before he died (Deuteronomy 33).
The Lord loves His people who dwell at His feet and learn His word.
- You shall live and not die to declare the works of the Lord (Psalms 118:17)
- Your praise will defeat the enemy.
- You will know the mystery of God through revelation (Ephesians 3:3-4).
- When you dwell in the secret place of God will abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalms 91:1-2). The Lord will protect you like a child who rests on his mother’s back.
5. You will be blessed with the best things from the past, present, and future. You will receive the former and latter rain.
6. You will receive the precious things of the earth, and the Lord will grant you overflowing favor.
7. You will partake of unexpected treasures from the sea and land.
8. You will lead with justice and sound judgment.
9. You are the offspring of God, and you will increase from whatever position that you are currently in.
10. You will possess your possessions.
11. You will grow old in strength and vigor.
12. You will be clothed in the glory of the Lord.
There is no one like the God of Jeshurun (precious and upright people). He rides on the clouds in His divine greatness. He comes riding through the skies to help you. (Deuteronomy 33:26).
The Lord will lead you to higher heights and deeper depths because there is no partiality in Him.
It is always exciting to begin a new year to reflect on your past accomplishments, but as the first month come to an end the excitement wear off, and most times you revert back to the usual mundane activities.
This is how I am feeling right now as I write this post. My body feels exhausted after a long day working and consequently my brain is feeling the effect.
A tired brain is susceptible to negative thoughts which will lead to weakness. At this point, I will return to the promises that God gave to me and remind myself that His strength is made perfect in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).
I also recognize the importance of fasting at the beginning of the month because it helps to build up our spiritual immune system. Fasting also encourages us to spend time with God sitting at His feet and listening to His word.
Receiving the knowledge of God is crucial in these times because we need a solid background as our anchor in this world where there are so much deception and conspiracies. We need to be wise and pick sense out of the nonsense of worldly wisdom.
As we look forward to February, the month of love, let us test all things. Do not quench the spirit; do not despise the prophecies; abstain from every evil and hold fast to everything that is good (1 Thessalonians 5:19-22).